We are in phase 4 now.
Set up the project consortium.
Working groups formation
Development of a common sampling protocol
Field sampling of urban ponds across Europe by each of the teams
Start of laboratory analysis of samples
Development of an online survey to get new insights about the perception of urban ponds by society
Processing of survey data
Statistical analysis of all collected data (to prove or disprove the hypotheses)
● Preparing a manuscript from the project results for publication.
● Analysing and combining all data from the field samplings and the citizens’
● Building up the Urban algae consortium
● Conducting pond field samplings
● Citizen survey released (duration 3 months) and finished